June 2018 – June 2019
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., anounces that we have been selected as the contractors for the social activation program. Project Activation for Employment is a half-yearly project, with the activities beginning on 19th June.
Social activation is a pilot project of the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities. In the period between 2017 and 2022 it has been and will be financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Social Fund.
The project uses different approaches to encourage and include people who try to integrate themselves to the labor market and solve the social issues. Even though social transfers prevent absolute poverty, they don’t however enable a way out of unemployment.
The goal of the project is to empower vulnerable persons or persons who risk their social exclusion, build their competences and enable them to return to the society over various different social activities. At the same time, the project will try to bring as many people as possible closer to the labor market and improve their employability and employment.
- adult participant/receiver of FSA (Financial Social Assistance);
- adults with complex social issues who aren’t receivers of the FSA;
- people who are according to the Labor Market Regulation Act listed as temporarily unemployed.
Goals and results the project is trying to achieve:
- develop social skills and crafts;
- improving functional competences;
- help and development for solution of social distress;
- strengthening, personal development and motivation for activation;
- active approach to the solution of the social and employment situation;
- raising or getting new work competences (strengthening employability potentail of the individual)
Duration and obligation:
6 months (3 modules):
- introdouctory module: 1 month, at least 138 hours (at least 4 hours per day, 3 days a week);
- performance module: 4 months, at least 480 hours (6 hours per day, 5 days a week);
- exiting module: 1 month, at least 138 hours (at least 4 hours per day, 3 days a week);
More information about the European Fond: www.eu-skladi.si
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: