30th May 2019
Representatives of the Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., will attend the training Administrating and reporting on realization of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020.
Training will encompass the following questions:
– Why and which indicators do we follow?
– What’s the logic behind reporting to Adminstrative Organ and European Comission?
– Importance of correctly assessing data, assuring revision and certainty of the system.
– Which are the main emphases in following and reporting ERDF, CF and ESF?
– Entering indicators in the informational system e-MA.
– Protection of personal data.
– The most common mistakes at following and reporting.
Training will be carried out by the Service for regulation of the management of the EU cohesion policy projects of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: