11th & 12th September 2018
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., invites you to closing conference of the project Fair Employment – Youth with Fewer Opportunities with Youth Work to Employment. The conference will take place on 11th and 12th September in the Autonomous Cultural Center Metelkova and Autonomous Factory Rog in Ljubljana.
We invite you to the closing conference of the European project Fair Employment (Youth with Fewer Opportunities with Youth Work to Employment) where we will present results and accomplishments of the Association EPEKA’s project in the field of networking vulnerable groups, young people from the margin of society and youth sector between the years 2016 and 2018.
The conference will take place on:
Tuesday, 11th September 2018 from 6:00 p.m. in the Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova and
Wednesday, 12th September 2018 from 10:00 a.m. onwards in the Autonomous Factory Rog.
Tuesday, 11th September 2018 (the Student Campus – Študentski Kampus and the Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova – Muzej sodobne umetnosti Metelkova):
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. – Exhibition at the Študentskega Kampusa (Steklenjak, Pivovarniška 6, Ljubljana);
- 12:00 a.m. – 14:30 a.m. Lunch.
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Registration of participants;
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Presentation of the collection of articles, which will present challenges and problems of the vulnerable gropus with special emphasis on the Roma women and men;
- from 7:30 p.m. onwards we will have a relaxed social evening.
Wednesday, 12th September 2018 (Factory ROG – Tovarna ROG): 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Press conference and presentation of abstracts and conclusions;
• 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Coffee break;
• 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lecture for the decision makers and participants on the topic of “work with vulnerable groups”;
• 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Lunch;
• 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Examples of good practices (Presentation of young participants of the project);
• 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Coffee break;
• 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Sports tournament between young people, decision makers and participants;
• 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Dinner and
• 9:00 p.m. – Social evening
The conference will be attended by the participants of the project, representatives of ministries and municipalities, partners of the project and other interested.
If you want to join us, please let us know via telephone number 00386/31-78-63-43 or the e-mail address: email@example.com
You can apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/mbEkQ4OLV6lpF5ZF3
Taking part in conference is free of cost.
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: