20th June 2019 from 9.00 a.m.
The Association EPEKA, social enterprise, is a coordinator of the international Erasmus+ KA2 project European Youth Against Antigypsyism (EYAA) and thus organizes the closing international conference for the partner consortium, which will be attended by partners from Italy, Bulgaria, Netherlands and Croatia, with guests from Austria, Montenegro, Czechia, Serbia and Albania.
The intention of the conference is to present the results of the project and the consortium will present defining characteristic of the EYAA, the processes that lead us to the obtained results, analysis of the implementation of modules in the frame of training course and the possibility of transfer to another organization and related scopes.
Other participants will present their projects and results that address vulnerable groups and work with them. The conference will be accompanied by the cultural program and it’ll contain a premiere of a short film European Youth Against Antigypsyism. Expected attendance is 10 experts i. e. spokepersons and over 50 listeners.
To the conference we invite youth workers, representatives of Roma-related organizations, representatives of public institutions and other organizations, decision-makers, experts and media.
You can apply at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqaqoOcBpmILCvZdNSib7Wg0DPSWFtkGf8NPHxHFxsEeNKUQ/viewform
To ensure the capacities, meals and promotional materials, the prior application to the conference is mandatory.
For any further information contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program of the conference EYAA:
- 9:00 – 10:00
- Registration of participants and Roma breakfast in Romani kafenava
- 10:00 – 11:30
- Music performance by Damir Mazrek
- Welcome speeches
- Introduction to the topic of EYAA
- Premiere of the short film
- Discussion about the movie with the guests on topic of antigypsyism
- 11:30 – 12:00
- Coffee break and networking with the foreign guests
- 12:00 – 13:30
- Presenting antigypsyism in the partner states
- Workshop on the subject of antigypsyism and presentation of the educational modules by the coordinators
- 13:30 – 15:00
- Music performance by the Bulgarian Roma band Gipsy Universal
- Roma lunch in Romani kafenava and networking with the foreign guests
- 15:00 – 16:30
- Lectures: Antigypsyism in the public sector
- Lectures: Antigypsyism in the field of Roma women
- Lectures: Antigypsyism in the media
- 19:00 – 22.00
- Closing speech and goodbye
- Dinner for everyone accompanied by Roma music
The event is co-financed by the EU programme Erasmus+ by the National Agency MOVIT program Erasmus+: Youth in Action.
Združenje EPEKA, so. p., podpirajo: