25th November – 3rd December 2017
Banska Bistrica, Slovakia
We are glad to announce that the representatives of Association EPEKA, soc.ent. are going to attend a training Missing Pieces, which will be held in Slovakia.
We will be exploring the learning needs with the chosen participants, possible contribution to the programme during open space, follow up of the learning of participants after the training, dissemination of results. The desired impact is that our motivated participants wouldcreate future cross-regional projects on youth employability.
Throughout the project we are going to explore:
- learning styles,
- the identity of Visegrad and Western Balkans regions,
- the situation of youth employment in both regions,
- employability skills through rotation workshops,
- senses of initiative, creativity and entrepreneurship
- non-formal educational tools to support youth employability,
- project development within Erasmus+ with a regional focus on youth employability.
The main methods used will be APPLIED IMPROVISATION AND IMPROVISATIONAL THEATRE.
The youth program of EPEKA, soc. e., is supported by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport — Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Youth.