14th – 18th March 2017
Viana do Castelo, Portugalska
Mateja Pesek, a member of the Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., will take part in the international project “Project LAB E +”, which will take place in Viana do Castelo (Portugal) from 14th to 18th March. The aim of the project is to promote the Erasmus + programme as a tool for integration in supporting the participation of organisations from disadvantaged areas.
Project LAB E + is one of the projects developed by a group of Erasmus + national agencies (NA) from Belgium (FR), Estonia, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia (MOVIT Institute) in the context of transnational Strategic Partnership on Inclusion (SPI ). The main objective of this partnership is to contribute to the implementation of the Erasmus+ Inclusion and Diversity Strategy in the field of youth.
The main objective of “Project LAB E +” is supporting of interested organisations in developing quality projects that involve or benefit young people from from disadvantaged areas.
WHY PROJECT LAB (OBJECTIVES):
– Increasing the participation of young people and organisations from disadvantaged areas within the Erasmus + programme “Youth in Action” (YIA);
– Encouraging and supporting the strategic use of the Erasmus + programme, as a tool for inclusion & capacity building of organisations involving young people;
– Increasing the capacity of these organisations for international youth work;
– Establishing a long-term quality partnerships between those organisations;
– Gathering and promoting results & good practices on the national and transnational level.
By participating in the project “Project LAB E +” EPEKA, Soc. Ent., plans to develop a project, which will include young people from Haloze area.
This project is financed by the European Commission. The content of this announcement only expresses the opinions of the author. The National agency and the European Commission are in no way responsible for any use of the information the announcement includes.
The youth program of EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport — Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Youth