13th – 23th november 2018
Representatives of the Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., will take part in the training course Youth Work’s Role in the Prevention of Youth Radicalization. The training course will take part between 13th and 23th November 2018 near Bremen, Germany.
Project Youth Work’s Role in the Prevention of Youth Radicalization will be taking place in cooperation with the National Agency Jugend in Aktion. The trainers will come from Germany, Great Britain and Moldova.
In the last years, youth workers have noticed a concerning trend across Europe: radicalization of youth. The training course will educate youth workers how to prevent radicalization with appropriate knowledge, skills and timely intervention. In order to prevent radicalization, youth workers have to know different motivations and mechanisms that lead youth to extremisms.
During training course for Youth workers they will tackle the following agenda:
- Terror comes with many faces
- Europe’s history of terrorism
- Role of youth workers
- Current forms of radicalization, with special focus on Right-Wing
Extremism and Islamism
- Religious and racial theories accompanying extremism
- Study visits to learn about successful prevention programs in the
- Skill-set for recognizing tendencies among young people and how to
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: