EPEKA representatives will attend the online Q & A session about the youth participation. The session is aimed to get an understanding of some of the basic concepts and to improve participatory practices.
The following questions will be discussed:
- What is youth participation?
- it is not?How do you set up a youth participation project?
- What are popular models of youth participation?
- What types of youth participation are there?
- What are some important things to consider when running a youth participation project?
- What are some things to avoid?
The event is organized by SALTO Resource Centre and facilitated by experts Dan Moxon and Cristina Bacalso.
Project is partly financed by the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities and European Union through the European Social Fund. Operation is funded by the Operative Programme for Implementation of European Cohesion Policy in period 2014-2020, priority axis 9 “Social Inclusion and Reducing Poverty Risk”, priority axis 9.1 priority investments “Active implementation, including promotion of equal opportunities and active cooperation and improvement of employability”, 9.1.2 priority axis “Empowerment target groups to move closer to labour market”.