The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is looking for people to attend the exchange from 16th-20th July 2018 in Albergaria-a-Velha, Portugal.
The current reality of the labor market is characterized by high unemployment rates and poor opportunities associated with the employability of young people, thus resulting in an increased difficulty in their entry into the labor market. Entering the laobr market for man young people it’s seen as a phase where unemployment, insecurity and insecurity prevail, to which economic dependence is still associated for an uncertain period. Consequently, it leads to the development of social problems, such as social exclusion, isolation, increased mental health problems (eg depression, anxiety, etc.)
It is because of this reality that our motivation arises, we want to act and adapt it, so we consider deve oping a project that meets the needs of young Europeans and that effectively creates positive results and impacts on the quality of personal and professional life of our generations.
Empower youth workers with competences and tools that allows them to be agents of social and professional change in youth.
- Promotion of social inclusion and diversity.
- Promotion of empowerment for active participation in society, citizenship and youth;
- Promoting intercultural dialogue;
- Raising awareness about the equality and fairness of professional and social opportunities;
- Promotion and awareness of inequalities in social, educational and professional contexts;
- Promoting the development of the international dimension of org tiatives for the training and employability of young people;
- Promoting the adoption of entrepreneurial behaviors.
- Promotion of creativity, critical thinking and innovation;
- Promoting entrepreneurship;
- Promoting the educational and professional development;
- Development of attitudes, knowledge and personal, social and entrepreneurial skills;
- Development of new habits and ways of life that facilitate empowerment for insertion in the labor market
The project contemplates a partnership with 8 different organizations from 6 different countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Slovenia.
Participants should be between 15 and 28 years old.
For further information contact: email@example.com
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by