February 2021 – July 2022
We are delighted to announce that Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent. is a partner in Erasmus+ project under Key Action 2: Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices with the title #GREENFLUENCERS.
The general idea of this project focuses on the exchange of good practices in youth work in the field of environmental awareness regarding sustainability and responsible consumption. During the project, youth workers from Portugal, Italy, Greece, Slovenia, and Spain will participate in a training route that will impact the local youngsters with the aim that they will become #Greenfluencers, critical and active citizens in the field of environmental awareness.
The project #Greenfluencers aims to achieve durable, visible, and useful results for the youngsters and for the involved organizations themselves:
- To put in common the good practices in the field of environmental awareness among organizations, training youth workers and influencing workgroups made of local youngsters, mostly unemployed;
- To convert each group of youngsters in multipliers of good practices through digital media converting them into active citizens with a critic spirit;
- To disseminate movements of responsible consumption, social entrepreneurship, sustainability, and Zero Waste among the young people of each participating country and to reach more people through digital media;
- To discover and disseminate alternative ways to the ways of traditional consumption through digital media;
- To create a social impact and to foster, via the workgroups, sustainable local initiatives;
- To lay the foundations and to establish ties among the groups of youngsters for the creation of future projects about sustainability.
Hosting organization: La Vibria Intercultural
Project duration: February 1st 2021 – July 31st 2022
Project Reference: 2020-3-ES02-KA205-016265
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: