24th – 28th January 2022
Vice president of the Assocation EPEKA, attended the “KApacitating2youth”, with the intention to provide new tools and competencies to youth workers to promote more efficiency and quality to their work and reinforce the network of organizations.
- To develop key skills in Youth Workers for the development and application of KA2 projects.
- To capacitate Youth Workers for the strategies and priorities on youth defined by European Union.
- To capacitate Youth Workers through the development of key skills that translate on the improvement of their work responding to youth real needs.
- To Recognize and value the NFE and creativity in working with young people.
- To share relevant practices, skills, and know-how to plan and innovate the intervention (including based on the analysis of the state of the art and local diagnoses carried out) and, with this, build the methodology/program to be implemented.
- To create of collaborative networks through the identification of common needs, establishment of smart goals and local participation.
- To promote synergies and transnational cooperation, strengthening the potential of YWs and organizations in solving common issues.
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: