19 January, 2017
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., will be attending the meeting of all accredited EVS organisations on 19 January in Ljubljana.
The meeting, which is mandatory for accredited organisations and open to interested stakeholders, is primarily aimed at networking between organisations and sharing experiences with the National Agency. The latter aims to strengthen cooperation with organisations and to provide relevant information before the first application deadline. The meeting will allow participants to exchange experiences, report on good practices and the difficulties and challenges they face in the EVS. A major part of the programme will be actively co-created by representatives of accredited EVS organisations, who will present their experiences and findings in implementation.
- 9:00 REGISTRATION
- 9:30 – 11:00: INTRODUCTION AND RELEVANT INFORMATION AND UPDATES
- 11:00 – 12:00: SENDING EVS VOLUNTEERS ABROAD and setting the scene
strategies for more successful sending in organisations (discussion with guests,
representatives of organizations and NAs)
- 12:00 – 13:00: HOSTING EVS VOLUNTEERS FROM ABROAD and
common challenges (discussion with guests, representatives of organisations and NA)
- 13:15 – 14:00: LUNCH
- 14:00 – 14:45 ALL ASPECTS OF MENTOR SUPPORT IN EVS PROJECTS (discussion with
guests, representatives of organisations and NA)
- 14:45 – 15:30 COORDINATING EVS PROJECTS
- 15:30 – 16:00 DETAILS ON THE EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS (ESE)
- 16:00 CLOSING
The meeting will take place at the European Union House, Dunajska cesta 20, 1000 Ljubljana
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone +386 1 430 47 47.