Representatives of the Association EPEKA will attend a Webinar on youth participation. The goal of the lecture will be improvement of implementation of cooperation between organisations and youth.
Following questions will be addressed:
- What is youth participation and what isn’t?
- How to set up a project for youth participation?
- Which are popular models for practicing youth participation?
- Which important things should be taken into consideration at implementation of youth projects?
- What to avoid in youth projects?
The event will be organised by the Resource Center SALTO, the lecture will be held by two professionals – Dan Moxon in Cristina Bacalso.
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: