1 September 2023 – 31 December 2024
Slovenia, North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania
We are delighted to be part of the international Erasmus+ project Youth Employability (E-YOUTH): Development and Digital Skills for the Future.
E-YOUTH aims to strengthen the capacity of youth organisations in non-Erasmus+ countries to increase their ability to provide non-formal learning opportunities to young people with fewer opportunities. This will contribute to improving young people’s competences and their active participation in society.
The main objectives of the E-YOUTH project are:
- To strengthen the capacity of organisations working with young people outside formal education.
- To promote non-formal learning activities in countries outside the Erasmus+ programme, in particular for young people with fewer opportunities.
- To support the development of youth work in these countries, improving its quality and recognition.
- Encourage the development, testing and implementation of non-formal learning mobility schemes in countries outside the Erasmus+ programme.
- Contribute to the implementation of the EU Youth Strategy (2019-2027) and the achievement of the 11 European Youth Goals.
The project will focus on the following thematic areas:
- Youth Empowerment, Engagement and Employability.
- Digital and entrepreneurial skills.
Expected results and impacts:
- Increased capacity of youth organisations in Europe and in non-Erasmus+ countries, in particular in the field of promoting entrepreneurial and digital skills.
- Improved level of competences of young people with fewer opportunities, in particular in entrepreneurship and digital skills.
- Increased cooperation, networking and exchange of best practices between partners, contributing to the development of a vibrant and inclusive youth work community.
- Improving young people’s information, communication and media skills to support their active participation in society.
- Improving the quality and recognition of youth work in Europe and in countries outside the Erasmus+ programme.
- Contributing to the implementation of the EU Youth Strategy and the 11 European Youth Goals.
- More opportunities for young people to participate in non-formal learning activities, including mobility activities, and to develop their entrepreneurial and digital skills
The project will include a number of activities aimed at building the capacity of youth organisations and young people in countries outside the Erasmus+ programme, including:
- Development of tools and methods for the socio-professional development of youth workers and trainers.
- Development of non-formal learning methods, including media literacy skills.
- Developing new forms of practical training schemes and simulations of real cases in society.
- Developing new forms of youth work, including the strategic use of open and flexible learning, virtual collaboration and open educational resources (OER).
- Organisation of events, seminars and workshops for the purposes of participation, networking, awareness raising and peer learning.
- Organisation of mobility activities for young people and/or youth workers to test tools and methods developed in the framework of the partnership.
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., a partner in this project, works within the Erasmus+ programme and carries out a number of mobility activities for young people, because we believe that knowledge is extremely important. That is why we are very active and share our knowledge with countries that are moving towards the European Union. We believe that this cooperation will contribute to a better understanding and cooperation between the EU and the countries approaching it and will strengthen our common efforts to improve young people’s employability and their position in society.