30 August, 2022
Student Campus, Ljubljana
We will celebrate the end of our final phase of the Social Activation Programme with the 2nd Social Activation Festival.
The social activation programmes launched in 2017 and are now coming to an end after almost six years. They were created in response to the needs of the long-term unemployed, with the aim that, with the support of the programme, participants would acquire additional skills, information and competences, become actively involved in and connected to their wider local environment, improve their psychosocial health, become more motivated and confident and focused on actively approaching the labour market. Social activation programmes are implemented by various stakeholders across Slovenia. Funding is provided by the budget of the Republic of Slovenia and partly by the European Union through the European Social Fund. We have reached the final phase of the programme and the implementing organizations are currently working with the last group of participants. We will mark the end of our final phase of the programme with the 2nd Social Activation Festival with partners from all across Slovenia. The Festival has been developed with the support of the mentoring of the programme’s practitioners.
Program of the 2nd Festival of social activation:
- 9:30 Press conference
- 10.00 Concert (Adi Smolar)
- 10.15 Welcome and address to the audience by the representative of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, the organiser – EPEKA Association and other SA programme providers
- 10:30 Presentation of statistical results of social activation programmes
- 10.45 Performance of social activation participants and interactive workshop
- 11.15 Presentation of plaques of appreciation to partners
- 11.30 Presentation of the organisations involved in the implementation of the social activation programmes and presentation of the socially responsible employers who have involved participants in their activities
- 12.00 Musical performance (Adi Smolar and Wisdom Women)
- 12.15 Round table: Is social activation the answer to activating the long-term unemployed?
- 13.00 Refreshments
Moderator: Stane Werbole
We invite you to join us! Please confirm your attendance by 29 August 2022 at the latest to: email@example.com
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: