19 June, 2018 – 30 June, 2019
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., anounces that we have been selected as the contractors for the social activation program. Project Activation for Employment is a half-yearly project, with the activities beginning on 19th June.
Social activation is a pilot project of the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities. In the period between 2017 and 2022 it has been and will be financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Social Fund.
The project uses different approaches to encourage and include people who try to integrate themselves to the labor market and solve the social issues. Even though social transfers prevent absolute poverty, they don’t however enable a way out of unemployment.
The goal of the project is to empower vulnerable persons or persons who risk their social exclusion, build their competences and enable them to return to the society over various different social activities. At the same time, the project will try to bring as many people as possible closer to the labor market and improve their employability and employment.
- adult participant/receiver of FSA (Financial Social Assistance);
- adults with complex social issues who aren’t receivers of the FSA;
- people who are according to the Labor Market Regulation Act listed as temporarily unemployed.
Goals and results the project is trying to achieve:
- develop social skills and crafts;
- improving functional competences;
- help and development for solution of social distress;
- strengthening, personal development and motivation for activation;
- active approach to the solution of the social and employment situation;
- raising or getting new work competences (strengthening employability potentail of the individual)
Duration and obligation:
6 months (3 modules):
- introdouctory module: 1 month, at least 138 hours (at least 4 hours per day, 3 days a week);
- performance module: 4 months, at least 480 hours (6 hours per day, 5 days a week);
- exiting module: 1 month, at least 138 hours (at least 4 hours per day, 3 days a week);
Social activation is a part of the European Cohesion Policy; more information on EU Funds on link: www.eu-skladi.si. The operation is funded by the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities and the European Social Fund.
At the same time, we list that the project is financed by the Operational Programme for Implementation of European Cohesive Policy in period 2014-2020, 9th priorityy axis “Social Inclusion and Reduction of Being-at-risk Poverty” and 9.1 priority axis “Active Inclusion, Including Promotion of Equal Opportunities and Active Cooperation and Improving Employability”, 9.1.2. specific aim “Empowering Target Groups in Approximation of Labour Market”
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: