14 and 15 December, 2022
Representatives of the Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., will attend the conference and workshops Official Development Assistance (ODA) in the Time of Multiple Crises, organised by the Povod institute.
The Povod Institute invites you to participate in the “Official Development Assistance (ODA) in the Time of Multiple Crises” conference, which will take place on 15 December 2022 at the City Hotel, 15 Dalmatinova Street, Ljubljana.
9.30-10.00 Registraion and welcome coffee/snacks
10.00-12.00 The panel:
- dr. Robert Kokalj, Ministry of the Foreign affairs Republic of Slovenia,
Sector for policies of international development cooperation and humanitarian
- Eyachew Tefera, director, Institute for African studies
- Salvatore Nocerino, policy and advocacy advisor, CONCORD Europe
- Ingo Ritz, Director, Global Call to Action Against Poverty
- Hadil Ali Al Shawaheen, a senior officer at the department of international cooperation at the Ministry of Social Development in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Seku Conde, foreign policy journalist, Slovenian national TV
The focus of the conference will be on the national and EU bilateral ODA quantity and quality, as well as reaching ODA commitments for the implementation of Agenda 2030 and reachingSDGs. We will analyze trends in EU and ODA efficiency within bilateral and multilateral cooperation.
A day before the public conference, we will hold a workshop/consultation where we will have a thematic discussion with different ENoP members and CSOs representatives from the EU and Slovenia, where participants will share their practical experiences, views, and knowledge on policies at the national, EU or global level.
The Association EPEKA, Soc. Ent., is supported by: