28 February 2022 – 27 February 2024
We are pleased to announce that EPEKA Association is partner in Erasmus+ project PhotoKICK.
Objectives of the project:
- To strengthen the competencies of andragogues and other adult education field personnel, working in the field of culture and creativity, while using international experience, make the learning process easy, acquire new adult’s skills and competencies, cultivate creativity and share their experiences;
- To use educational and artistic values of photography in order to motivate adults to become involved in the learning process, acquire new skills and competencies, cultivate creativity and share their experiences. Project results will be publicly accessible, specialized for working with adults, that is, for socio-cultural inclusion motivation, educators and learners’ skills and competencies development and improvement, related to learning, broadening the worldview, motivating creativity, developing artistic style and innovative view on current challenges. Project results will be publicly accessible, specialized for working with adults, that is, for social-cultural inclusion motivation, educators and learners’ skills and competencies development and improvement, related to learning, broadening worldview, motivating creativity, developing art style and innovative view on current challenges.
The goals of the project are directly related to the needs and interests of the below target groups:
- Adult learners that do not possess basic abilities, have low qualifications, or learners at adult education school/centre.
- Adult educators, andragogues, and personnel that engage in consulting, training, educating based on creativity, photography actualization, and work related cultural activities of adult groups.
- Official and associated partners. Different society groups will be involved in the creation of project products, presentation, testing, and dissemination process: adult educators from partners and associated partners’ organizations; representatives of public libraries, museums, NGO sector educational and cultural organizations; adult learners; members of local communities; politicians; media representatives; formal and non-formal adult education professionals, and others who are interested in adult education through creativity, culture, and arts.
Project number: 2021-1-LT01-KA220-ADU-000028460