17 March 2021
The final event took place after the end of the second implementation of the social activation program For Equality, for Employment, for Women, for Roma Women, which is being implemented in the Maribor area by the EPEKA Association.
The Social Activation Program, which aims to strengthen competencies among Roma women and is aimed at bringing Roma women closer to the labor market, is funded by the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities and the European Social Fund. The event, with the support of the Zoom app, was held on Wednesday, March 17th at 1 p.m.
- Introductory address (Bernard Memon, Director of the Employment Service of Slovenia, Maribor Regional Office)
- Presentation of the situation of the Roma community in Maribor (Amanda Fetahi, representative of the Roma community)
- Presentation of the implementation of the program and implemented activities (Petra Kovačec and Jerica Lorenci, professional associates)
- Presentation of program participants
- Presentation of good practice of past participants of the program (Sanije Hajrizi, representative of the Roma community)
The event was moderated by Mateo Hočuršćak.